7/21/2016 9:08:30 AM
We would be delighted to be of service. You can contact me at info@MexicoColonialCities.com. Here is some information on our company -
Company name: Tropical Travel Representatives dba The Mayan Traveler and Mexico Colonial Cities
Address: P.O. Box 132739, Panther Creek Station, The Woodlands TX 77393; 205 Golden Shadow Circle, The Woodlands TX 77381
CV: Tour Operator/Wholesaler to Mexico and Mesoamerica; Offering tours since 1984; Specializing in – Archaeology tours, Cultural tours, Colonial cities and historic site tours, Natural history tours, Participatory activity tours; Clients include schools, universities, archaeological societies, other affinity groups, family groups and FITs,
Since 1984 our challenge has been to excel in all standards of professional travel and tour services, offering the highest possible quality in our tour packages to Mundo Maya and our other destinations in Mexico, Central and South America. We are actively seeking permanent relationships based upon total trust, generated only through high quality, moderately priced tour fulfillment and excellence in service.
Our past achievements have been made possible thanks to the extraordinary support of our personnel and a well assembled team of excellent, experienced ground operation partners who identify with and support our company’s goals and our clients' preferences.
The permanent challenge of the present business environment demands from us not only the need to take good care of the every day detail of your trip, but also to optimize your time and investment and reduce unnecessary costs wherever and whenever possible. This permits us to advise you and plan your educational tours with the most updated and precise information available while providing high quality tours at reasonable prices.
Priorities: Personal safety of our tour participants; High value, reasonably priced participatory tours; Educational, enriching, thoughtful and fun agendas; Pre-planned and customized itineraries; Environmentally and socially responsive sustainable programs
Experience: Quality adventure tours to Latin America since 1984; Highly recommended by our clients and the press; Vetted, experienced and highly recommended operations Partners; Professional guides and expert lecturers
Responsible Tourism statement: As a professional company The Mayan Traveler and Mexico Colonial Cities advocates and fully supports the principals of responsible and sustainable tourism. We believe that it is possible to provide an excellent quality travel experience for our clients while being culturally sensitive, protecting the sites we visit and helping to conserve the environment. Resource protection, conserving the natural environment and support of local communities will help the areas where we travel remain special places. We believe responsible tourism enriches the travel and learning experiences that we provide.
The Mayan Traveler and Mexico Colonial Cities will achieve the above by undertaking the following:
• Raising client awareness by promoting responsible tourism practices and principles in our communications;
• Meeting and exceeding responsible tourism best practices;
• Raising our own awareness of sustainability principles, issues and practices through regular and ongoing training of staff and staff of our operations partners;
• Actively supporting Responsible Tourism bodies;
• Ensuring local communities benefit from our profits in order to preserve and protect the area;
• Partnering with local service providers, suppliers and communities;
• Establishing preferred partnerships with individuals and organizations able to pass on to our clients an insight and understanding of the local area;
• Ensuring preferred partnerships with individuals and organizations that share our commitment to responsible tourism;
• Implementing reduce, reuse and recycle practices;
• Using locally owned, responsibly run accommodations and support local income generation by supporting locally owned shops and restaurants by preference;
• Promoting the inclusion of World Heritage Sites in itineraries as well as Wildlife and Nature parks as part of awareness rising with regards to natural and cultural heritage and conservation;
• Respecting the history and cultural heritage unique to our region;
• Working to protect the native flora and fauna of our destinations for generations to come;
• Using only professionally qualified guides who have a great passion for their work who not only communicate the history of the places that our clients visit but they will also be able to tell about the culture and the local traditions and superstitions.
The Mayan Traveler, Mexico Colonial Cities and operations partners’ clients: University of St. Thomas; Humboldt School—Caracas Venezuela; Hofstra University; Bowers Museum—Collectors Guild; Michael Coe, Archaeologist; Butte College; LaGrange College; Arizona Archaeology Association; Friends of Archaeology; Suleyman Tours of Turkey; Ocean County College Delta Kappa Gamma Honor Society; Cape Henry School; Wellesley University; Smithsonian Institution; Massachusetts Maritime Academy; The Berhhorst Foundation; The Mayan Society of Minnesota; Numerous Affinity and Family Groups
Policies and procedures: The Mayan Traveler, Mexico Colonial Cities and our ground operations partners maintain the following: Emergency Response Plan, Preventative Measures to Avoid Crisis, Crisis Management Plan.
Insurance coverages: Travel Agents and Tour Operators Professional Liability Insurance with a $1,000,000 limit. Coverage is World Wide and provides Bodily Injury and Property Damage General Liability, non-owned Automobile Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Professional Liability and Personal Injury. Coverage is written through the Zurich American Insurance Company. If we are honored with your business you will, at your request, be provided with Certificate of Insurance certifying these coverages and limits.